Wednesday Night Ride - 7/24 - 6PM - Chick-FilA on Pisgah Ch Rd

Mary Hughes

Jul 23, 2024, 7:12:33 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to Triad Ride List
Another week of might rain, might not.  We'll decide in the parking lot whether to tempt Mother Nature, or just do Rainy Day Loops.

PARKING LOT BEHIND/BESIDE CHICK-FILA 209 Pisgah Church Rd.
6PM
  • Ride leaves promptly at 6PM
  • ALL paces are welcome - everyone on a road or e-bike
  • Route options are #238 - 25 Miles - GPS Link or #360 - 32 Miles - GPS Link
  • Cue sheets provided
  • No sweep on duty, but we monitor the rear & regroup at stop signs
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!
Brought to you, for the 18th Season, by:  Mary & Rick Hughes