Sunday GVC Training Ride

Woodie Anderson

Jun 2, 2023, 9:58:28 PM6/2/23
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
This Sunday, the 4th, I will be riding from the Monticello School on Hwy 150 east of Hwy 29. I will plan on starting at 9 am and head eastbound for 35-40 miles with a stop somewhere around the halfway point. Of course, I will stick to the 15-ish average pace like the Mother’s Day ride (I think I averaged 15.4mph).
Helmets required and flashing taillights.

I will post a route Saturday. Any questions can be directed to me.

Sent from my iPhone

Woodie Anderson

Jun 3, 2023, 7:13:27 PM6/3/23
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Posting tomorrow’s route:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/43150749

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 2, 2023, at 9:58 PM, Woodie Anderson <cycle...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> This Sunday, the 4th, I will be riding from the Monticello School on Hwy 150 east of Hwy 29. I will plan on starting at 9 am and head eastbound for 35-40 miles with a stop somewhere around the halfway point. Of course, I will stick to the 15-ish average pace like the Mother’s Day ride (I think I averaged 15.4mph).

Woodie Anderson

Jun 9, 2023, 9:49:09 AM6/9/23
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Open to any riders open to an average pace of 14-15 mph.

Ride leaves the Monticello School at 9 am, Sunday the 11th. The distance is 38.5 miles, an average 43 feet of incline per mile, with two potential stops for food/drink/restroom.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/43150749

A quick note. I am posting these rides as endurance building rides. By building your base endurance at a lower effort/longer time, you’ll increase your endurance. Intensity and speed aren’t my objectives here. I’ve had a lot of riders asking me to bring this type of ride back, so here it is.

You don’t have to be a member of GVC to ride. Helmets required.

Woodie Anderson, CdO Staffer
Sent from my iPhone