Free women's bicycle

Ken Knight

Sep 18, 2022, 7:38:04 PM9/18/22
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
A friend of mine wants to give her bicycle to someone who will fix it up and ride it..
Here is her description:  This is a Trek bike with 21 speeds bought around 1999.  Been sitting in my outside closet for the last 15 years with flat tires.  It will need a tune up (gears oiled, etc) and new tires.  I'm offering it to anyone who wants to invest a few dollars in a bike.  It's a hybrid bike, rideable on both the street and dirt.

Below is a picture of it.. If you are interested, reply to me and I will introduce you to her...
20220906_113925.jpg

I believe in life before death.