"Get over it’" Humpday B ride 9/28 Grandover 4:30 & 5:30 pm

stotans

Sep 27, 2022, 1:09:47 PMSep 27
to Triad Ride List
"Wednesday 9/28 'get over it’  1st loop 4:30 pm & 2nd rolls out 5:30 pm

Meet at the top of the hill,  5198 Grandover Pkwyjust before the intersection w/ Vickrey Chapel & Guilford College Rd. (most park in the turn outs along Grandover)

1st loop about 17 miles, 2nd loop , sunset is  officially @ 7:08 , so we will aim for 23ish miles on the 2nd  group before coming back  to Grandover for  laps, if you cant make it early, jump in on loops,  we will be on the Throwdown/ short lap loops, not going up the hill.

Helmet required, blinkys needed, head light  STRONGLY suggested, PLEASE, NO EARBUDS!!!!!

No sweep on duty, regroup at stop signs

text me if you have questions:

828-279-5897

humpgieco.jfif