Suds and Duds - Saturday, June 11, 2022 - 9:00 AM

michael...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2022, 7:29:46 AM6/10/22
to Triad Ride List
The two group rides are on for tomorrow morning.  More information will be posted later today.

One group 18.5+ mph for 55-60 miles

One group 17-18.5 mph for 40-45 miles (Pace will depend on the group).

Michael Amend

Michael Amend

Jun 10, 2022, 7:54:09 PM6/10/22
to Triad Ride List
Here is the shorter route for Saturday from Suds and Duds:

If you have not ridden with John or me before, please introduce yourself before the ride.  If you have not done a lot of group rides and do not know the signals for getting off the front of the paceline, or have not ridden a double paceline regularly, please watch others.  Both groups exit the front left line left and right line right.

The shorter route usually averages 17 - 18.5.  If we are averaging over 18 and the group is not staying together, I will slow the group down.  If everyone is staying together on hills and while cornering, and we are rising in a safe manner, I will not slow the group down unless we are se[aratomg or someone asks me to slow down.

I hope to see many new faces Saturday morning!

If you have any questions, let me know.

Michael Amend