MTCCNC and Trek Tuesday Nite Ride!

Anjie Blount

Jun 17, 2024, 3:25:35 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to Triad Ride List, Jeannette Richardson, Stefanee Richardson, bxn...@gmail.com, c.burne...@outlook.com, dbrow...@aol.com, maryan...@trekbikes.com
Think Pink 💕💕💕
If you have a Major Miles for Mammogram jersey or any pink jersey, wear it tomorrow. We are starting to share information about our annual upcoming 2024 Major Miles for Mammograms Walk/Run/Ride in October. We will have registration information/link at the ride tomorrow or you can get details by visiting our website at www.majortaylorcnc.org

Wheels down Tuesday night! The MTCCNC and Trek Bicycle Greensboro Taco Tuesday Nite Ride.

Here are the routes ......all other ride details are in the attached flyer!

Routes: 12-mile route: [12 Mile Route](https://ridewithgps.com/routes/46073601) or maybe you are wanting between 12-20 miles......well the 20-mile is an extension of the 12-mile route. Ride the 12-mile out a little further, find a safe place to stop and turn around and return.

20-mile route: [20 Mile Route] https://ridewithgps.com/routes/46073718
Want to push it to 25 miles? Ride to the end of Plainfield Road and then circle back to the route.

It's a FUN ride with FUN folks! We welcome all paces and friendly faces!

Don't forget nutrition and hydration for the ride.
Helmets and blinking lights required!
Have tires pumped and ready to go before 6:00.

Please "text" me if you have questions. 336-430-6186

Warm regards,
Anjie Blount
Major Taylor Cycling Club Event Host
The True Hostess With the Mostess!

Major Taylor Cycling Club North Carolina
Trek Bicycle Greensboro

Anjie Blount

Jun 18, 2024, 8:54:20 AM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to Triad Ride List, Jeannette Richardson, Stefanee Richardson, bxn...@gmail.com, c.burne...@outlook.com, dbrow...@aol.com, maryan...@trekbikes.com
Update: I accidentally left in last week’s message about Taco Tuesday. Today is not Taco Tuesday…but I promise we will have just as much fun! We will keep you posted on when the next Taco Tuesday will be!
Anjie

Nevander Holland

Jun 18, 2024, 9:25:57 AM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to anjieb...@gmail.com, Triad Ride List, Jeannette Richardson, Stefanee Richardson, bxn...@gmail.com, c.burne...@outlook.com, dbrow...@aol.com, maryan...@trekbikes.com
No tacos ?

Nevander Holland
Sent from my Smartphone
Apologies for typos

On Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 3:25 PM Anjie Blount <anjieb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Think Pink 💕💕💕
If you have a Major Miles for Mammogram jersey or any pink jersey, wear it tomorrow. We are starting to share information about our annual upcoming 2024 Major Miles for Mammograms Walk/Run/Ride in October. We will have registration information/link at the ride tomorrow or you can get details by visiting our website at www.majortaylorcnc.org

Wheels down Tuesday night! The MTCCNC and Trek Bicycle Greensboro Taco Tuesday Nite Ride.

Here are the routes ......all other ride details are in the attached flyer!
<C807BB58-0390-4730-94B1-77424A994365.jpeg>