Sat Long Ride

Jeff Joyner

Apr 27, 2017, 8:54:48 AM4/27/17
to tentena...@googlegroups.com, FXBG Bike Group, tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
We will be getting in an early season century this Saturday starting from Weis on Rt 17. Start time is 8am. The lead group pace will be 20+, but other paces will be joining the ride. We will regroup/refuel at Beaverdam and Subway at Lake Anna. Respond if you are interested in a certain pace group. Hope to see you there!

Jeff Joyner

Apr 27, 2017, 12:22:03 PM4/27/17
to blakesleyg, tentena...@googlegroups.com, FXBG Bike Group, tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Gary. I should have clarified that not everyone is riding the full distance. I was just trying to provide a route that everyone can follow and turn around when they want.

We have at least a full distance group and a 3 hour group. Responding with a pace and distance is the best way for us to break up into groups.

Hope to see everyone out there!

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 11:27 AM, blakesleyg <blake...@netzero.net> wrote:
Thanks Jeff.  For us less skilled riders, we will do a Belle Plains ride out of Hyperion at 730 Saturday.   Most of us have little time in the saddle this year.  See ya there.  Gary

Don't Ignore These Digestive Red Flags
Gut Health Research
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/59020de01e700dde512bst02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Jeff Joyner

Apr 28, 2017, 8:05:28 AM4/28/17
to tentena...@googlegroups.com, FXBG Bike Group, tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
Ride start time has changed to 7am. Hope to see you there!