2017 Swim Clinic

Sierra Huber

Jan 1, 2017, 4:47:01 PM1/1/17
to tri-fr...@googlegroups.com, debimademedoit
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If anyone has any questions about the upcoming swim clinic at Massad YMCA - please don't hesitate to ask!  We have a few spots left so reserve your spot soon before the clinic fills up!
Dates:
Jan 21st, 28th and Feb 4th and 11th from 1pm - 2:15pm

I know I'll see a TON of you at the January 8th Clinic at the KG YMCA - feel free to chat with me then if you have questions!

If there's anyone who'd like to drop in on a session, not a problem!  Message me so we can discuss details and pricing!

We'll not only be rebuilding your stroke mechanics but this clinic will help bust bad habits and build new skills.  Being a USAT, ASCA and newly Hybrid Certified coach - we'll be taking a look at how you can improve your stroke IN and OUT of the water!

 To sign up: click the paypal link below!

--
Sierra Huber
USAT Level 1 Coach