2019 Swim Clinic with Sheila Taormina!!

Sierra Huber

Dec 31, 2018, 3:38:09 PM12/31/18
to tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hey All and Happy New Year!

I am SO excited to invite you to my annual Swim Clinic!  This year Swim Speed Secrets author and Olympian, Sheila Taormina has decided to join forces with me from March 15 - 17th.

I have been a huge fan and have seen much success in my own swimming following her simple guidelines!  Last year, I went to Philadelphia to work side by side with Taormina and became Virginia's only STGRID Certified Coach as well as a Swim Speed Secret Certified coach.

Sheila and I will be holding a 3 hour in-water session for 6 swimmers only at each session.  We will also be hosting a Friday evening seminar for anyone wishing to listen, learn and ask as many questions as you want!

Pricing and Location - King George YMCA.
Friday Night (3/15) 6pm Only Seminar - $25
Saturday (3/16) 12:00pm session and 3:30pm in water sessions - $200 (seminar is free)
Sunday (3/17) 12:30pm session - $200 (seminar is free).

Taormina is fantastic to work with, down to earth, and one helluva hard worker on deck.  If you are even slightly considering this, jump on it as she is not hosting clinics in the near future and this is a GREAT price!

If you would like to reserve your spot, please email me and I'll get you all set up!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

--
Sierra Huber, Pn1
USAT Level 1 Coach/ASCA Level 1