2018 Mini Swim Clinic

Sierra Huber

Jan 2, 2018, 1:05:22 PM1/2/18
to tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon!

My annual swim clinic is back in a miniature version!  See attached flyer!

There are 2 clinic options that include 2 x 1 hour sessions.  This is limited to 5 swimmers per clinic.  Underwater analysis will be an add on option.

This is not a learn to swim clinic so any swimmer interested needs to know the basic techniques of freestyle swimming.

I am excited to announce that I will be working side by side with Olympian, Sheila Taormina, to become Swim Speed Certified and will be the only STGRID certified coach for underwater analysis in the state of Virginia!

If you are more of a one on one kinda person - feel free to reach out and schedule a private swim session!

I'm looking forward to sharing #alltheSWIMSTUFF with you!!

Happy New Year!

--
Sierra Huber
USAT Level 1 Coach/ASCA Level 1