One Week from TODAY - Sheila Taormina!!!

Sierra Huber

Mar 8, 2019, 7:47:24 AM3/8/19
to debimademedoit, tri-fr...@googlegroups.com, Alex Long, Caren Lee Walker, Carrie Ludwig, Cathy F, Edward Walsh, Family Owen, Jeanne Parker, kathleen young, Kristine B, Kristine Hill, Marie Colitti, Mary Jones, Owen, Roxanne Rukowicz Ladd, Sara Matczak, Stephaine Sowers, Sydney Friedel, Yana Collins Lehman
Good Morning, All!!

Just a reminder that Olympian, Sheila Taormina will be here in King George!!  If you are on the fence about attending, I highly recommend!  We have 3 spots available for Saturday, 3/16 at the 3:30pm session and 1 spot on Sunday, 3/17 at the 12:30 session.

FRIDAY NIGHT - 3/15 - is FREE!  Even if you can't attend the in water sessions, you will get SO much from just the seminar on Friday.  This is from 6 - 8pm at the KG YMCA.  We decided that this opportunity is too good to miss so we've removed the fee because we know how much you will learn and sometime sharing the knowledge is literally priceless!  Just let me know so I can make sure to have plenty of seating!

Want a Swim Speed Secrets book?  Let me know and I'll have books on hand to purchase.  Already own a Swim Speed book?  Bring it to get autographed!!!

If you have any questions at all about what this clinic is about, please email me!  I'm more than happy to help answer any questions!!!

Happy Friday!

--
Sierra Huber, Pn1
USAT Level 1 Coach/ASCA Level 1