Masters: Swimmin' into Fall

Sierra Huber

Aug 19, 2019, 4:15:56 PM8/19/19
to debimademedoit, tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hey All!

Just a quick invite for anyone wanting to swim throughout the year.

Masters swims at the KG Y will be continuing due to great attendance this summer!

Time:  530-630am
Date:  Every Tuesday!  Starting tomorrow, 8/20.
Skill Level:  slow to experienced...if you can lap swim 》》 come on out!!

Free for Y Members.
10$ drop in fee or 35$ for a month for Non Members.

What you'll get:
Pretty terrible jokes
A good workout...I build these to be mentally interesting and we rarely swim over a 200m interval :)
**We yodel when we Tarzan ** (optional)
A good time at the arse crack of dawn!
Oh and an 83 degree pool!
I mean, why not, right!?

This is not a learn to swim session.  If you're interested in learning how to swim feel free to schedule a private lesson so you can join in down the road!

Cheers!