Swim Speed Secrets 2nd Edition Discount!

Sierra Huber

Mar 21, 2018, 2:40:04 PM3/21/18
Hey Everyone!

I am excited to let you know that Swim Speed Secrets is hot off the press!  I spent a weekend with Sheila Taormina learning how to teach everything she describes in her new book and have held two clinics based around these principals.  I am almost done with the book and it's SO good!  A huge step forward in details compared to the first book!  I 100% believe in Taormina's teaching and swimming practices!

I want to extend to you a one time offer of purchasing the book at a discounted price through me for $14.00.  In store, you'll pay ~$21.00.

I am not going to ship any books so this is for anyone who is willing to meet in Fredericksburg or come to King George to pick your order up.  If you REALLY want one and you need it shipped we might be able to work something out by me purchasing it separately, however, I can't guarantee I can get it for $14.00.  It may be slightly more but still below the in store prices.

I will order the number of books based on the number of paypal payments I get by noon on Good FR​​IDAY, March 30th.  I am also attaching a google doc so that you can write your name and if you've paid or not.  Just make sure your paypal name matches the name you list on the doc so I don't get confused :)

Below and in the doc is my paypal link.

Happy Snow Day!!

--
Sierra Huber