Summer workouts

Jeff Joyner

Jun 6, 2017, 5:06:57 PM6/6/17
to tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon!

Starting next week, we kick off the outdoor swim season at Dixon Pool! In addition to the Dixon swims, I have included information on other weekly group workout opportunities available to athletes in the area.

Attached you will find fliers for the Dixon swims. Questions? Feel free to email coa...@TenTenCoaching.com.

Happy training! We hope to see you there!

Best,
Jeff Joyner
USAT Level 1 Coach

Monday
  • Dixon Pool swim hosted by TenTen Coaching starting at 6am. (FREE but punch card required for pool access. Punchcard can be purchased at the pool.)
Tuesday
  • Dixon Pool swim hosted by UCanDoIt Coaching starting at 6:15am. (FREE but punch card required for pool access. Punchcard can be purchased at the pool.)
  • Group ride from Hyperion (Belle Plains route) starting at 6:30am. Approximately 1:15 ride. Contact Jason Cohen at jcin...@gmail.com to be added to the email list
Wednesday
  • Dixon Pool swim hosted by TenTen Coaching starting at 6am. (FREE but punch card required for pool access. Punchcard can be purchased at the pool.)
  • Tri-Fred Open Water Swim at Lake Wilderness starting at 6pm. Must be a Tri-Fred member.
Thursday
  • Dixon Pool swim hosted by UCanDoIt Coaching starting at 6:15am. (FREE but punch card required for pool access. Punchcard can be purchased at the pool.)
  • Group ride from Hyperion (Belle Plains route) starting at 6:30am. Approximately 1:15 ride
Saturday
  • Group ride from Hyperion, typically starting at 7am. Contact Jason Cohen to join the email list for updates (jcin...@gmail.com).
  • Group ride from Weis on Rt. 2, typically starting at 7am. Contact coa...@tentencoaching.com for updates.
tenten-swim.PNG
ucdi-swim.jpg

Debi Bernardes

Jun 6, 2017, 9:09:14 PM6/6/17
to jeff....@gmail.com, tri-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jeff - quick change on the schedule though - the Tuesday and Thursday swims will start at 6am as well!

Debi Bernardes
USAT L2 Coach/CrossFit-L2 Trainer
StrongFirst L1 Coach
Owner, UCanDoIt Coaching Group, LLC