Sniperkeys.ahk

{Trgt}Winters

Mar 21, 2009, 11:38:04 AM3/21/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
You can use this file to open Sniper Elite and use hotkeys to speak or
do actions.

For a tutorial, go to http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~rawjdmbj/sniperelite.html
as it's Noballs software.
Thanks to him for teaching me how to use it!

I usually open SE, then minimise and open Spotter (to avoid
err:version), FRAPs and then Hotkeys before switching back to the
game.

{Trgt}Practice

Mar 22, 2009, 6:24:02 PM3/22/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
I've found the best way is to copy the contents of the file into
wordpad, then save as "sniperkeys.ahk" and run it from there.

The programme you need to run this, you can download at:

http://www.autohotkey.com/

Believe me - it makes text talking in the game a lot easier and allows
access to inventory items at the touch of a button.

Switching to scope and exhaling at once? That's pretty good - steady
aim straight away!
Nice one Winters!

{Trgt}Practice

Mar 22, 2009, 6:25:24 PM3/22/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
By the way - save the .ahk on your desktop, next to spotter.

You only need to open it for it to be active - read the tutorial. The
Auto Hot Keys programme runs in the background, like FRAPS.

Happy Hunting!
{Trgt} Practice

{Trgt}Practice

Mar 23, 2009, 3:37:56 AM3/23/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
Thanks a million Noballs.nz!

{Trgt}Practice

Mar 23, 2009, 4:29:35 PM3/23/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
I've uploaded the version you sent me, despite it having the same
name.
Nice one on in understanding it all!

I think people get your explanation.

Don't forget, guys, that you'll need to download the AutoHotKeys
application from our Links page.
I reckon you guys could make some pages too, eh?