Since our little band of Snipers seems to be dispersing...

Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages

Sep 5, 2009, 11:19:14 PM9/5/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
I was wondering if anyone would mind if I started using this group for
my own, nefarious purposes?

No-one's posted here in months. The only person I ever seen on our
servers (if one's running at all, it seems) is Winters - and that's
not just because Sarah lives down the road - so fuck knows where
everyone else has gone.

Don't even have Blackout & Matchlock's phone number any more since I
lost my mobile.

If there's no objection over the next month or so, I'm gonna slowly
start collecting all the "temporary" clan stuff and place it in
archive.
Probably Mediafire or, if it'll fit, in the files section here. I'll
post the link if it's elsewhere outside of this group.

Who's bright idea was it to use Google Groups as a decent Sniper
Elite / clan forum anyways..? :7p

I want to keep the logo's and all the stuff we've made - the mods,
scopes, videos, files, etc... and I'll still keep 33.3% of the
photobucket account for Sniper Elite games.
Shame, as Anti-Hero and I recently chalked up our 5,000th kill since
he joined, using only the Gewehr (started turning off prox mines and
don't even get me started on the fucking knives...) on Snipers Only
server settings. We make a good team, I reckon.

Never did find out what happened to the French Connection... I wonder
if L'Assassin got bored and went back to Call of Duty..?

I'm gonna keep the tags, because I like the name {Trgt} Practice. I
hope, if you read this, that you do too.
That way, when we run into each other online - we know to keep an ear
out for sneaky bastards :D

Thanks for all the fun and laughs guys!
Pete

Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages

Sep 5, 2009, 11:24:51 PM9/5/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
I've turned off moderation for member's posting.

New members (like we've got any...) and non-members still have their
posts vetted...