We have a new member!

{Trgt}Practice

Jul 11, 2010, 4:52:37 PM7/11/10
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
I'm sorry that we've not been able to verify and approve new members.
There was a problem with Google groups not allowing us to log in due
to the primary email being out-dated (and now, unfortunately, closed).

Please give a warm welcome to them and we hope they have as much fun
using and playing our mods - except Sniper_Elite Mod Alpha, that is
still not available for public release, so please ask for the password
- and that we'll be seeing you in our scope soon!

{Trgt} Practice
{Trgt} Blacklock
{Trgt} Winters

Also, it may be worth mentioning (if you care, that is :P) that there
is no need to add a 'p' to your clan tags.
We've won several matches against other clans recently - at least
those that were willing to play without machine guns - so it seems the
calibre of new-comers has risen dramatically.

Don't forget to post your scores to photobucket, contact one of us
three above, or upload to our FTP server