LSI Clan war

2 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

{Trgt}Blackout

lukematon,
22.3.2009 klo 20.53.2422.3.2009
vastaanottaja Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
I'm trying to get a grudge going between us and LSI - I sniped loads
of them tonight.
18 kills and 20 bullets.
You guys mind?

http://trgt.googlegroups.com/web/Gotcha.jpg?hl=en&gsc=reko8xYAAAB6_bJvE4N-YkylmdUhw0g3lKW9gda2xEqp8GeRYGM_Dg

I think we could do with a good ClanWar again!

{Trgt}Blackout

lukematon,
23.3.2009 klo 18.23.4923.3.2009
vastaanottaja Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages

{Trgt}Practice

lukematon,
23.3.2009 klo 18.30.4023.3.2009
vastaanottaja Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
Chill out dude!
Jeez - name them something proper then instead of a string...

I'll scope out some video hosting.
Both the Mrs and I have a Premium Megavideo account, because TV's shit
and we can watch whatever we want in bed - like the new Southpark
(which I'm just about to watch).

It's way more comfy!

We get a MegaUpload space too, so maybe we can use that - I'll find
out Blackout.

TTFN
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle