Duel - Winters Vs Practice

1 view

{Trgt}Winters

Mar 24, 2009, 9:45:06 PM3/24/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
We fought three rounds last night! I will post pictures and tell you
the infuriating way I lost!

Plus, we found a good few new nooks for escapes and new fields of
vision points.
I'll post them all here.
Winters

{Trgt}Winters

Mar 25, 2009, 5:35:18 AM3/25/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
Well,

Here are the Screenshots!
http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu234/Target_Clan/Winters%20Vs%20Practice%20Duel/

I blew myself up once by accident! If I didn't I would've won! Grr!

The other minus point is because Practice did his signature shooting
of the Prox Mine near the target.
Show off ;P

It was a close match and I've started a photobucket account for us all
to upload our own albums - email me for the password and account
details.

{Trgt}Winters

Mar 25, 2009, 5:40:57 AM3/25/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
btw.
In case you're wondering. Shooting a grenade on someone's belt or in
their hand, no matter how many people it kills, doesn't count as a
kill. Neither does killing people by shooting a Prox.

It just counts as a suicide and death for the other person, losing
them a point rather than the others gaining.

Frustrating!