Noobs rushing to their deaths...

1 view

{Trgt}Practice

Mar 25, 2009, 12:22:37 PM3/25/09
to Sniper Elite and {Trgt} Group Pages
Doesn't it annoy the hell out of you when you've been building up a
steady score, way ahead of the others, and then some noobs join your
team (maybe someone leaves and is replaced)...

They then just rush over to the enemy spawn and get cut down each
time.
I've never seen so many "xx shot xx" instead of "sniped" before today.

I was the only person on the team to make any kills!
I certainly didn't give the enemy their 50 kills - I died maybe 5
times.
You try telling them, no.

Is it better to just kick them and deny them the game?
They'll find another server...
I'd feel bad, but it really does piss me off when the other side get
such easy shots.

Why aren't the enemy always noobs?!