How to set sync_port for EMU server

Finn The Hitman

Apr 30, 2024, 9:01:44 AMApr 30
to TRex Traffic Generator
Hello!

I found that the EMUClient has the ability to specify the sync_port to connect EMU server (default is 4510)
EMUClient(username='hhaim'server='localhost'sync_port=4510verbose_level='error'logger=Nonesync_timeout=None)

I tried to find information about this in the documentation, but I couldn't find anything. But since it is possible to specify a port for a client connection, does that mean it is possible to run a server with a custom port?
So, how i can set listening port for EMU server?

Finn The Hitman

May 3, 2024, 11:04:11 AMMay 3
to TRex Traffic Generator

i'm also found that ./trex-emu can be runned with flag '-p <port_number>'
But there is another problem. Looks like running instanse of EMU-server dont "connect" to running trex-instanse.
Looks like trex have some functions to join EMU-server to Trex-instanse. But i dont find any information about it in documentation.