Found fasciola in stool test

1 view

aponz...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2019, 5:43:27 PM2/23/19
to Trematode.net User Forum
Hi there I have been researching information about researchers of fasciola. I am a researcher of literature a Dental Surgeon from UNAM. I fell sick, liver pain, liver cyst. Observation under microscope showed what looks like a trematode. Confirmed by 2 parasitologists and denied by one Infectious Disease Doctor. Took Triclabendazole for 4 days. 8 doses and felt much better but symptoms came back. Dull pain in liver area radiating to the back. I am searching for someone who is interested in my case and wants to see the photographs of microscopy.

408-674-9164
Dra. Adriana Ponzanelli