How to configure trema on the real machines

Zhonggen Sun

Jun 19, 2014, 6:53:27 AM6/19/14
to trem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have several raspberry pi devices used to act as network nodes. I want to setup a SDN network with one controller, one swithes and two hosts. Could you tell how to configure the configuration file(.conf).
In the emulated network the configuration is as follows:
vswitch { dpid "0xabc" }
vhost "host1"
vhost "host2"
link "0xabc", "host1"
link "0xabc", "host2"
But I want to replace these emulated node using the raspberry pi devices. Do you know how to modify this configuration to map the devices to vhost/vswitch?
Besides, I install linc-switch on a device used to act as a switch and trema on device used to act as controller.
How can I configure the switch configuration to connection the Trema controller?

Could you help me or give some advice?

Best Regards,
Bruce

Sadiq Yakasai

Oct 15, 2014, 8:59:58 AM10/15/14
to trem...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bruce,

I wonder if you ever manage to achieve this at all? I have seen a few others asking for the same (last year) but no specific answer was ever given to them.

Thanks,
Sadiq