Need help to run OpenFlow switch using Trema

Muhammad Akmal Khairuddin

Apr 6, 2016, 6:47:51 AM4/6/16
to trema-dev
Greeting Everyone,

First of all, I am a newcomer here and still a beginner in SDN.

After following some tutorial to change TP-Link 1043ND into an OpenFlow switch, we have succesfulled done the tutorial.

Right now we have trouble to run Trema controller by using the OpenFlow switch.

Here is the command we run. Nothing happens afterwards.
root@shield-G500s:/home/shield/trema-0.4.6# ./trema run ./src/apps-develop/show_switch_features/show-switch-features.rb
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

We have uploaded the configuration file above. Is there anything wrong inside?

Furthermore, we have edited a script in an openflow configuration file by changing the controller IP.

So far we know command below is to check openflow status.
root@OpenWrt:~# ps | grep of
    3 root         0 SW   [ksoftirqd/0]
  999 root      1016 S    ofprotocol tcp:127.0.0.1:6634 tcp:192.168.1.204:6633
 1476 root      1356 S    grep of

Thank you so much.

Tutorial links:

https://github.com/Farzaneh1363/OpenFlow-for-OpenWRT-OpenFlow-wireless-network-/wiki