New Trelby Python3 version available!

Antonio Maccagnan

Mar 2, 2021, 10:12:47 PM3/2/21
to Trelby
For all those interested, an updated, Python3 compatible version of Trelby is now available at: https://github.com/limburgher/trelby/releases

Dimitris

May 2, 2021, 4:55:27 AM5/2/21
to Trelby
Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is there a ready binary for windows?
I can only find the source code in the above link...
I have version 2.2

Thanks!

Antonio Maccagnan

May 2, 2021, 1:46:54 PM5/2/21
to Trelby
Unfortunately, as far as I know, Trelby 2.4 is available for Linux systems only at the moment. A Windows version is in the works, but no time frame as been defined.

Robert F

May 9, 2021, 9:50:58 PM5/9/21
to Trelby

wx/ wxwigets seems to be the needed library for mac.
https://groups.google.com/g/trelby/c/0W7N6fATLdk/m/Z31JouneAgAJ
there was a port a few years back
I keep on seeing forks, is trelby abandonware that seems to work on windows and linux?
Seems like a ui like qtlibraries or similar (wxwidgets) would be needed to port over.