Re: Digest for trelby@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Haldun Altan

Aug 10, 2019, 2:49:30 AM8/10/19
to tre...@googlegroups.com
Le 10/08/2019 à 03:13, tre...@googlegroups.com a écrit :
John Stone <gt40...@juno.com>: Aug 09 04:03PM -0700

I was able to export a script FROM ms word to Trelby, using Plain Text.
Now I need to export it BACK TO ms word FROM Trelby, but it's not letting
me do that.
Trelby doesn't show Plain Text. I tried Fountain, but no luck.
What am I missing?
I appreciate any help with this. LOVE the program!!!

I have already exported from trelby to .fountain and open it in libreoffice as .txt and it worked. (from there you can get .doc or .odt)

You can also directly open it, at afterwriting.com as text or .pdf format script.

Since, I only use Fountain with .txt it's real simple.

Good luck

Tim Stollery

Aug 10, 2019, 8:05:12 AM8/10/19
to tre...@googlegroups.com

Hello Trelby Group,
Has anyone been able to use  Trelby  to  do a simple 2 - column script format for TV?

Thanks!
Tim Stollery

--

---