Can't copy and paste from 2 scripts... thoughts? HELP!

sukb...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015, 5:51:28 PM1/13/15
to tre...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I have been using Trelby and suddenly discovered that I can’t paste from one script to the other. I have 2 Trelby files that I want to combine into one but when I try and do a copy and paste, nothing happens. Any thoughts or ideas to help me? Thank you in advance.

Anil Gulecha

Jan 14, 2015, 8:03:13 AM1/14/15
to tre...@googlegroups.com
Can you open 2 tabs in same trelby window. You should then be able to copy paste between them.

--

---

Suck Buddie

Jan 14, 2015, 8:05:59 AM1/14/15
to tre...@googlegroups.com
WOW, that was easy. Never thought to open a tab in the program instead of opening the file, copying and then opening the other file and pasting. You are a life saver. Thank you so much.

--

---

djz...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2017, 2:07:25 AM10/24/17
to Trelby
Thank You

bots...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 2:35:46 AM7/10/19
to Trelby
Good morning
May you please help me. I need to print script for a selected
Characters not the entire document.
How do I select the few characters I need to print for?