printing script darker in trelby.

Mark McCollam

May 20, 2021, 9:36:19 AM5/20/21
to Trelby
the title page prints very dark with the title of the movie, but everything else prints faint.  I've tried to change fonts and that hasn't worked.  Making display bold or larger works but the script still prints faintly.  How do I set up Trelby to print the actual scrip darker?

rcentros

Aug 17, 2021, 10:33:12 AM8/17/21
to Trelby
Please see my post on Courier Screenplay. I tried to post under post, but Google Groups kept throwing an error (I guess because I was trying to add an attachment) but I thought it had something to do with responding to this specific post. At any rate, there might be a solution to this issue (at least a work-around).