are you sure you want to exit

rickay...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2019, 9:08:56 PM9/26/19
to Trelby
I spend most of my day job in various word process and office productivity software.  If I forget to save I am universally prompted with "You have unsaved changes.  Do you want to save changes?"  Trelby prompts "You have unsaved changes.  Do you want to exit?"  I lost five pages from a middle of the night wake me out of bed creative spurt because of muscle memory clicking "Yes".  Doesn't sound like a lot but these five pages got me over a continuity problem that had me stuck.  Could this be changed to the more customary question - do you want to save?  Or maybe even better and more clear, replace "yes" and "no" buttons with "Save" and "Discard".