Error loading file: Line 1888 has invalid element type

Katherine Blessan

Sep 6, 2019, 6:05:21 AM9/6/19
to Trelby
Hi, I'm trying to open the most recent draft of my Trelby file (55 pages worth of material) and I'm getting the above error message (Error loading file: Line 1888 has invalid element type). I last edited the file on 23rd July. It does not seem to be a problem with Trelby as a whole as my other drafts are opening fine. However, this being the most recent version with lots of edits, it will take me a long time to go back through and make the changes again. Any idea how I can resolve this problem?

Katherine

Anil Gulecha

Sep 6, 2019, 9:36:57 AM9/6/19
to tre...@googlegroups.com
You can open the file in any text editor like notepad and view the contents.