Where can I find the release notes for 1.6.3

Bernhard

Oct 29, 2015, 4:50:24 AM10/29/15
to Treetop Development
We are currently using treetop 1.4.12. As I updated the gems in the project, i got 1.6.3. But this is not baselined in Github and I cannot find any release note.

In particular the question is if there are any incompatibilities.

B.

Clifford Heath

Oct 29, 2015, 6:47:24 PM10/29/15
to treetop-dev@googlegroups.com Development
On 29 Oct 2015, at 7:50 PM, Bernhard <bernhard...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> We are currently using treetop 1.4.12. As I updated the gems in the project, i got 1.6.3. But this is not baselined in Github and I cannot find any release note.
> In particular the question is if there are any incompatibilities.

Bug fixes and minor improvements, and the addition of regular expressions and case-insensitive string terminals.
No breaking changes, as far as I know.

Clifford Heath.