Need help with trigerring individual node extension methods

rajdeep mondal

Aug 2, 2018, 6:10:01 PM8/2/18
to Treetop Development
Hi

I am stuck at a point while using treetop.

A small example code is checked in:

In the example I raise exceptions from every node extension in to_array method other than the node Bodies. My expectation is that when a Node matches, it should trigger the corresponding node extension and the method to_array. But this is not happening. I must have missed something in my example.

In the below example, i have raised similar exception and the corresponding to_array method if the node is getting triggered.

Can someone help me out.

Thanks in advance.

I could not find much documentation of treetop and most of my understanding is based on a-quick-intro-to-writing-a-parser-using-treetop and treetop-typical-errors.
I was not aware of this google support group hence posted on treetop github/stackoverflow first.