Ctrl + Shift + 0 does not work, please check

Howard Wang

Apr 10, 2020, 4:42:54 AM4/10/20
to TreeSheets
Hi Wouter,
I found that in the latest version of the software, the Ctrl + Shift + 0 shortcut key does not work, please see if you can check it?

Thanks and good luck!

Wouter van Oortmerssen

Apr 10, 2020, 11:12:06 AM4/10/20
to trees...@googlegroups.com
Apparently Windows has taken over that key to switch languages, see e.g.  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/leo-editor/XqAQ48gE40Y

Howard Wang

Apr 19, 2020, 2:06:11 AM4/19/20
to TreeSheets

First of all, thanks for the quick response.
I have tried it, ctrl + shift + 9 also does not work.
Follow the instructions given in the link shown in the email, my ctrl + shift + 0 is not occupied by windows10,the attachment is a screenshot.

In addition, more importantly, my intention of using this function is to imitate cell merge,
But I found that the effect of imitation is not satisfactory.

For example, I want to achieve the effect shown in the attachment2 (made by excel), which cannot be done with treesheets(attachment3).

I look forward to receiving your help, thank you very much

在 2020年4月10日星期五 UTC+8下午11:12:06,Wouter写道:

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 1:42 AM Howard Wang <mari...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Wouter,
I found that in the latest version of the software, the Ctrl + Shift + 0 shortcut key does not work, please see if you can check it?

Thanks and good luck!

screenshot.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png

Wouter van Oortmerssen

Apr 19, 2020, 10:53:14 AM4/19/20
to trees...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 11:06 PM Howard Wang <mari...@gmail.com> wrote:

First of all, thanks for the quick response.
I have tried it, ctrl + shift + 9 also does not work.

I just made the commit. This functionality is available if you build from source, or wherever I upload a new binary.

Follow the instructions given in the link shown in the email, my ctrl + shift + 0 is not occupied by windows10,the attachment is a screenshot.

In addition, more importantly, my intention of using this function is to imitate cell merge,
But I found that the effect of imitation is not satisfactory.

No, TreeSheets works differently from Excel, and doesn't have cell merge in that way. Why not simply put your CLASS tags above the first column?

For example, I want to achieve the effect shown in the attachment2 (made by excel), which cannot be done with treesheets(attachment3).

I look forward to receiving your help, thank you very much

Howard Wang

Apr 20, 2020, 9:06:16 AM4/20/20
to TreeSheets

在 2020年4月19日星期日 UTC+8下午10:53:14,Wouter写道:

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 11:06 PM Howard Wang <mari...@gmail.com> wrote:

First of all, thanks for the quick response.
I have tried it, ctrl + shift + 9 also does not work.

 Sorry, could you tell me where I can find the compiled and updated version of the treesheets? Thanks again

I just made the commit. This functionality is available if you build from source, or wherever I upload a new binary.

Follow the instructions given in the link shown in the email, my ctrl + shift + 0 is not occupied by windows10,the attachment is a screenshot.

In addition, more importantly, my intention of using this function is to imitate cell merge,
But I found that the effect of imitation is not satisfactory.

I agree that tags are a great feature, and I especially admire the subtlety of Tags & Hierarchy's functional creativity.
At the same time, what I want to say is I need to use the "merge" function because I need the cells are broken down layer by layer to visually show the logic from the macro to the micro, from the parent class to the sub class.
Further, I can fill in the content at the sub-category level to compare the differences and similarities in the content of different sub-categories.
However, the above idea does not seem to be visually displayed by the tags function without the "cell merge" function.

No, TreeSheets works differently from Excel, and doesn't have cell merge in that way. Why not simply put your CLASS tags above the first column?

For example, I want to achieve the effect shown in the attachment2 (made by excel), which cannot be done with treesheets(attachment3).

I look forward to receiving your help, thank you very much
In order to make the meaning of what I want to say more clear, as shown in the attachment, after adjusting the thickness of the cell border to 0, the two columns in the upper row and the two columns in the lower row cannot be aligned
Therefore, the above-mentioned ideas cannot be realized
screenshot4.png