Navigating / Printing

FW Ges.

May 24, 2021, 8:21:52 PM5/24/21
to TreeSheets
This is pretty handy program I just discovered.

Is there a way to create something like a table of contents or bookmarks with links in order to jump around the document other than having to so a search? I went thru the tutorial and videos and don't see a way to do this unless I am overlooking. Maybe someone has some tips and tricks on how to organize and navigate around the sheet?

Is there a way to print the enter sheet including all of the collapsed or Folded cells? From what I see each grid needs to be expanses individually in order to print.

Thanks

Wouter van Oortmerssen

May 24, 2021, 9:08:45 PM5/24/21
to trees...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to create something like a table of contents or bookmarks with links in order to jump around the document other than having to so a search? I went thru the tutorial and videos and don't see a way to do this unless I am overlooking. Maybe someone has some tips and tricks on how to organize and navigate around the sheet?

The easiest way to do something like a table of contents for navigation purposes is "Go To Matching Cell" (F6).

Is there a way to print the enter sheet including all of the collapsed or Folded cells? From what I see each grid needs to be expanses individually in order to print.

I'm afraid not, though export to html and then print might work better, as that will unexpand everything.. and probably lead to higher quality prints anyway.