Resizing of images doesn't fall on the undo stack

Octavian G. Petrescu

Jun 30, 2020, 10:35:35 AM6/30/20
to TreeSheets
First, I've absolutely been loving the tool for a year and I use it daily. Thank you for a great piece of freeware!

I sometimes capture screenshots into my treesheets and noticed that when I resample images to shrink them, it doesn't go on the undo stack. So if I try to undo, the tool undoes the action I did before the resample. Thinking this is not a feature but a bug?

Cheers!
Octavian

Wouter van Oortmerssen

Jun 30, 2020, 10:38:25 AM6/30/20
to trees...@googlegroups.com
This is strictly a bug, of course.

It is intentional though, out of simplicity. The undo stack consists of cells, adding image copies to that could be expensive. We could add a special case just for image resizing, but I'm not sure if that is worth it.

Octavian G. Petrescu

Jun 30, 2020, 10:41:33 AM6/30/20
to trees...@googlegroups.com
I'd classify it as a minor annoyance and do understand the potential costs. Will mod my workflow accordingly.