İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Marco Gabriele

okunmadı,
17 Eyl 2020 11:08:5217.09.2020
alıcı TreeSheets
Thank you very much for this wonderful tool! I've been using it for years and for everything.

When opening a file that I created, I got this weird error message:

failed to create connection to server '4242' on topic
[file name]: a client's attempt to establish a conversation has failed.

What does it mean?

Wouter van Oortmerssen

okunmadı,
17 Eyl 2020 11:11:0517.09.2020
alıcı trees...@googlegroups.com
It probably means that you already had an instance of TreeSheets running.
If you then open a file, it tries to send the file to the already running instance, instead of starting 2.
For some reason that failed.
If you don't see another copy of TreeSheets running, maybe check the task manager.. and kill it there if you see it.

Marco Gabriele

okunmadı,
17 Eyl 2020 14:38:1117.09.2020
alıcı TreeSheets
Yeah that was probably the reason. I had opened a bunch of documents on another drive moments before. Thanks!
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti