Scrolling Figure in Sidebar

Dominik Kienzler

Nov 12, 2012, 7:20:11 AM11/12/12
to trees...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i just started my first Treesaver Project. Running pretty good and i like working with it a lot!
I am doing a completely dynamic app, the content is generated n the fly by javascript and injected into treesaver. All this works fine.

Now i tried to get an article overview in the sidebar, i just cant get it to scroll.
i tried the scroll/scrollable/scroll-container classes but nothing seems to happen. I even tried this with static html inside the figure but still nothing.

Can anyone help?
i searched inside the treesaver debug build and i saw that my figure is correctly found by:

Scrollable.initDomTree = function(root) {
    var els = dom.querySelectorAll('.scroll', root);

    // Root element can be scrollable as well
    if (dom.hasClass(root, 'scroll')) {
      els.unshift(root);
    }

    // Initialize all
    els.forEach(Scrollable.initDom);
  };

sadly that doesnt seem to do anything :(

regards,
Dominik