Android web view bug

palomar

Jan 7, 2013, 6:43:26 AM1/7/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
I've created an Android app that load inside a magazine build with treesaver 0.10.0, and i've found some bugs.

The first problem is that navigation page gesture doesn't work.
The second problem is that figure scrolling doesn't work.

It depends on the inside browser of the web view?

Could someone support me?

Regards

Andrea Campi

Jan 7, 2013, 7:12:05 AM1/7/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
First of all, which device, Android version and browser?
In our own testing, it's a bit of a mess :)
Pietro has a better understanding, he'll get back to you with a summary.

palomar

Jan 7, 2013, 7:24:50 AM1/7/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
I've build an Android app, created a web view that use the custom android inside browser.
I've tried it on an Asus tablet with Android 4.

Andrea Campi

Jan 7, 2013, 7:27:21 AM1/7/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM, palomar <palomar....@gmail.com> wrote:
I've build an Android app, created a web view that use the custom android inside browser.
I've tried it on an Asus tablet with Android 4.

Right, custom app, got it.
If you look at your publication inside that standard browser, does scrolling work?

palomar

Jan 7, 2013, 7:35:42 AM1/7/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
In my app i use the standard browser and it doesn't work. I search for set another browser
in my app but it is not possible.
However i try to navigate your example link, but it doesn't work too, on standard browser..

Andrea Campi

Jan 7, 2013, 7:46:19 AM1/7/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM, palomar <palomar....@gmail.com> wrote:
In my app i use the standard browser and it doesn't work. I search for set another browser
in my app but it is not possible.
However i try to navigate your example link, but it doesn't work too, on standard browser..

Yeah, I can imagine that you don't have a choice of browser for your app.
Just for completeness: you should find that it works with Chrome; but of course that doesn't help you.

I'll let Pietro comment on this.

palomar

Jan 7, 2013, 8:25:52 AM1/7/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com