Boilerplate not working in Chrome and ie

Mauricio Robayo

Mar 30, 2013, 2:28:28 PM3/30/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
Hi I just used the boilerplate codes, tested it on chrome, ie and firefox

It seems to be working only in firefox

am I doing something wrong?, havent find any forum about that :1

Just in case I upload the code Im using..

thanks...
boilerplate.zip

Mark Kessler

Apr 2, 2013, 6:47:20 AM4/2/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
I checked your code on Chrome and it works for me. What do you see when open it in your browser? Please be aware that you have to open the test.html file through a web server. You can not just open test.html from the file system. This won't work (see https://github.com/Treesaver/treesaver/wiki/FAQ).

Greetings,
Mark

Mauricio Robayo

Apr 2, 2013, 10:23:23 AM4/2/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
hi Mark, I wasn´t watching it in through a web server... so that was the problem.

Thanks !!,