Keeping figures close to specific content

Mark Kessler

Feb 22, 2013, 6:58:43 AM2/22/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
is there any way to make sure that a figure is places close to a specific paragraph in a column? In my example I have defined multiple grids with different positions for a figure (with an image). I would like the figure to show in the layout close to its position in the article html. But even when I put the figure at the end of the article, it will always occupy the first available space. Is there any solution or fallback to this?
Thanks a lot,
Mark
Message has been deleted

Angel Hernandez

Aug 6, 2013, 4:36:38 PM8/6/13
to trees...@googlegroups.com
Try making figure tags before or after the figure you are showing, but leave them empty with no images or copy. This should create a sort of push for the next figure.