Using two sets of open close buttons and hidding sidebar after swiping page

angeldesigner

Dec 8, 2012, 1:10:31 PM12/8/12
to trees...@googlegroups.com
I would like an example of a site or code with CSS showing the use of two sets of close and open buttons. One set is for the left sidebar and the other is for the controls div at the bottom which I've made a div which I would like open and close to expose more reading area.

Also, what is the code for hidden a sidebar when it is active after the person swipes the page. My sidebar remains open after swipping the article. I would like for it to hide when the swipe of the story is done, NOT JUST TAP ON SCREEN.

This would be a big help since right now I am working on a digital magazine version and would like to wrap it up by the end of the year.

angeldesigner

Dec 17, 2012, 9:14:52 AM12/17/12
to trees...@googlegroups.com
I figured it out. You can use the close-controls and open-controls css. Just copy a set that is working and use the .active controls-active  css instead of .controls-active and it will hide when swiped.