Supporting Women Livelihood Projects

Africa Youth Ministries

Mar 18, 2022, 2:47:16 PM3/18/22
to ad...@aymu.ca

Dear Sir or Madam,

Greetings from Africa Youth Ministries. Knowing, Poverty is the number 1 Driver & accelerator of the AIDS Epidemic among Women world & Girls over, as Africa Youth Ministries, for the last 17 years we have heavily invested in Women/Girls Economic empowerment projects in Uganda. By this mail, we’re writing to request for your partnership and support in anyway to help enroll more Women & Girls in our various Community Based livelihood Training projects. COVID19 slumped tourism worldwide which affected sales for art-crafts, which has been our main source of income. Below we share in briefs, part and some of past and on-going projects, for more details, visit our different projects below:-

ECO BAGS PROJECT:

Uganda as a Country has got the youngest population in the World, with one of the highest unemployment rates standing at 70%. The project is helping unemployed young people boys and girls earn a living by recycling Cargo Fasteners into highly demanded products such as shopping bags, sleeping mats, table mats etc, to learn more about this project, kindly visit us at https://web.facebook.com/pg/ecobagsug/photos/?tab=album&album_id=600028803365150

USED PLASTIC  PLASTIC DRINKING STRAWS RECYCLING PROJECT:

Uganda as a Country has got the youngest population in the World, with one of the highest unemployment rates standing at 70%. The project is helping unemployed young people boys and girls earn a living by recycling used plastic drinking straws into highly demanded products such as shopping bags, sleeping mats, table mats, glass covers, earrings etc, to learn more about this project, kindly visit us at https://aymu.ca/Livelihoods/Plastic_Straws_Recycling or visit our facebook project activity photo page at https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=440102546064123

MY HANDS MY FUTURE TRAINING:

With the booming Tourism Industry in Uganda and there entire East Africa Region, there’s a very huge demand for African Art & Crafts, we train young women in the production of highly market demanded products e.g. beads, necklaces, bracelets, fancy phone pouches, ladies bags and dresses, for more details on how you can support this project e.g. by placing product orders, kindly visit us at https://aymu.ca/Livelihoods/My_Hands_My_Future or visit  our facebook page to view more of our training activity photos at https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=449099118497799

MY HANDS MY FUTURE RESOURCE MOBILISATION:

Each day that passes, as the project implementers, of My Hands My Future Project, our marketing department is looking out for new avenues and opportunities to market the products and items produced by our project beneficiaries, we participate in both local and International events e.g. Art & Craft Shows e.g. in Europe, North America and locally in Uganda. We’re always seeking out for marketing and sales partners e.g. Churches, Schools, Colleges, Universities

MY HANDS MY FUTURE:

My Hands My Future, is a Livelihood project conceptualized by Africa Youth Ministries empowering young women with Income Generating skills where they can use their hands to determine their future, for more details on what we do and how you can help, kindly follow us at https://aymu.ca/Livelihoods/My_Hands_My_Future or visit and like our activity project photos on our facebook page

HOW YOU CAN HELP:
To manage the above Livelihood Projects, we require funds for administration, coordination, training materials, trainers fees, training tools, etc. We will be more grateful if you will make a humanitarian decision to make a financial donations e.g. Your US$ 10, 20, 50, 100 or more will help us transform lives one at a time, create employment, fight poverty among Women, in Sub Saharan Africa, HIV/AIDS is the major epidemic driver. Donate Now! For safe and secure online donations, kindly visit https://www.givengain.com/cause/2394/donate/#start  We welcome all donations in Kind e.g. Tailoring/Sewing Machines, Carpentry Workshop Tools, Office Equiment such as laptops etc. Also with your CREDIT CARD, through www.worldremit.com instant donations can be made to our mobile phone account +256-759-700005 (Africa Youth Ministries)

Together We Can End Poverty,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO|Resource Mobilisation Officer
Africa Youth Ministries
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
P: +256-701-200002/759-700005/
WHATSAPP +256-759-700005 F: +256-414-323404
E: in...@aymu.ca or aym.pr...@gmail.com
I: www.aymu.ca Twitter: @africayouthmini Facebook: facebook.com/africayouthmini
Skype: aym.ngo

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS