support for scala reflect API

吴明瑜

Jul 19, 2016, 8:09:36 AM7/19/16
to treehugger-scala
Hi, I've already built some programs to generate some ASTs based on the original code.
But now I need to transform those newly-generated ASTs back to source code, so I am trying to find such a tool.
I find that TreeHugger is built on the ASTs in reflection API. Can it also transform a AST implemented by Scala Tree API to source code?
Thanks.

eugene yokota

Jul 20, 2016, 2:39:54 AM7/20/16
to treehugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, there's no support for the the standard Scala Tree.
At some point I experimented a bit with "bridge", but I didn't pursue it since it looked like too much work.

-eugene