Allow Your Weight Loss...Check out My New Body Revolution, Weight Loss Journey

myboldadventure

Sep 13, 2010, 1:03:20 AM9/13/10
to Secret - Law of Attraction
Hi there!

My name is Angie Dutton and I am sharing my weight loss journey with
you via a new project called 'My New Body Revolution'. I will host 'My
New Body Revolution' videos on youtube at the following channel:
http://www.youtube.com/feelgoodnation

Follow my journey OR JOIN ME!!!! It will update you about joining me
soon!
Here is a link to the first video in the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwjL3OH38f8

FYI: I am not selling any products or any business model. I am just a
metaphysically-minded chick who is approaching losing weight, first in
my consciousness and then following the intuitive nudges that I get
along the way.

Hope this find you fantastic!

Peace, Angie
http://www.FeelsLikePeace.com