TREC Relevance Feedback topics, input files and final guidelines posted.

Chris

Jun 28, 2010, 5:45:48 PM6/28/10
to TREC-Relfeed
The input files and final guidelines have been added to the
Google-groups relevance feedback site. Please let us know if
there are any problems or questions!
http://groups.google.com/group/trec-relfeed/web/RF2010.inputfiles.tar
http://groups.google.com/group/trec-relfeed/web/Guidelines10-final.pdf

They also should appear on the NIST website in a day or two,
for those of you with difficulties accessing the groups site.

The input files are described in the README file included in
the inputfile directory.

The final guidelines are the same as the preliminary guidelines
except we added a new optional subtask of doing more of the
same for you! I'll write up a separate message about why we
felt we needed to add a new task (even optional) at this late date.