Re: Question about Relevance Feedback track

Chris Buckley

Jun 18, 2009, 12:48:02 PM6/18/09
to Mark D. Smucker, trec-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

I'm forwarding this response to the mailing list.

For the Phase 1 submissions (now due June 29), you are restricted
to the ClueWeb09_English_1 subset (which includes all of Wikipedia).
There are a number of folks who will only be running this subset for
Phase 2, and those folks need your judged docs to be in their collection.
Thus all Phase 1 submissions must come from the subset.

In Phase 2, you will be allowed to submit runs from the complete
English ClueWeb collection if you wish.

Chris