Fwd: ClueWeb09 Mailing List

Ian Soboroff

Apr 22, 2009, 1:22:29 PM4/22/09
to trec...@nist.gov, trec-...@googlegroups.com, trec-r...@googlegroups.com, trec-mi...@udel.edu, Ian Soboroff
The folks at CMU have set up a mailing list for discussion of the new
ClueWeb09 collection, which is being used in your track this year.
That list would be the best place to discuss issues relating to the
collection generally, as opposed to issues specific to the track or
tasks in TREC.

Of particular interest are volunteers to share resources, such as
indexes or link data.

Ian

Begin forwarded message: