[trec-kba] data release: 2014 final truth data and run scores

John R. Frank

Oct 16, 2014, 4:50:02 PM10/16/14
to trec...@googlegroups.com
KBAers,

If you submitted runs to TREC KBA 2014, then you should have just received
an email from me containing the final truth data and the output of the
scorer running on your run submissions.

If you did not receive this message, please email me directly (off list)
right away.

This data release is for CCR only. SSF run emails will go out later
tonight.

If you find any problems in the truth data or scorer, or have any
questions, please ask them here.

*** Please note that notebook papers are due by Oct 28th. ***

We look forward to meeting with all of you at TREC in November in
Gaithersburg, Maryland. If you have not yet registered for the
conference, please see Ellen's recent email for instructions.

You can run the scorer yourself. It is in:

https://github.com/trec-kba/kba-scorer

Regards,
John & the KBA organizers