[trec-kba] time ranges and run submissions

John R. Frank

Aug 6, 2014, 10:51:16 AM8/6/14
to trec...@googlegroups.com
KBAers,

Two points:

1) Even though we will only score systems for data in the evaluation time
range (ETR) of each entity, we would like for you runs to include results
for the full time range, so that we can measure assessor recall over the
full time range of the corpus.

2) NIST will announce when the upload page is ready. Please don't send
runs to me directly unless you want to have a test sample to illustrate an
issue, such as a problem with the scorer. Official runs must be submitted
through NIST's web form when it is open.

John

John R. Frank

Sep 2, 2014, 5:52:25 PM9/2/14
to trec...@googlegroups.com
KBAers:

To clarify:  submission files **can** include results for the full time range, but it is **not** required.  Run submissions only **require** the documents after the training_time_range_end for each entity.

jrf