slides for TREC Knowledge Base Acceleration

John R. Frank

Nov 17, 2011, 9:47:35 PM11/17/11
to trec...@googlegroups.com
All,

Attached are slides that we discussed today at the KBA planning session.
(PDF version in a second email.)

Feel free to ask any questions in the Google Group or in email to me.

Please spread the word and encourage people to join the Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/trec-kba/

I will post more info on data as it becomes available.

John

--
___________________________
John R. Frank <j...@mit.edu>

TREC-Knowledge-Base-Acceleration-KBA-overview-2011NOV17.ppt

John R. Frank

Nov 17, 2011, 9:51:16 PM11/17/11
to trec...@googlegroups.com
> Attached are slides that we discussed today at the KBA planning session.
> (PDF version in a second email.)

Attached.

jrf

TREC-Knowledge-Base-Acceleration-KBA-overview-2011NOV17.pdf.zip